Yo,blogger of Toy Soldiers here. Call me DEE, and I like raving bunnies. Waiting for enrollment in Laksmana College so right now Im like- what - a HERMIT in the house or whatever along the line.
I enjoy having snacks, chocolates and PS2 beside me so yeah, its unhealthy. But if you buy me CHEESECAKES, youre a saint with epic Sephiroth wings. Current hobbies mostly involve my laptop. Which means
youll probably find me hogging up facebook, youtube, blogspot, deviantart, fanfiction, aarinfantasy, onemanga and yeah Im that slob to list more. Im getting a hang of ROLEPLAYING
these days, and youll like totally win a free cookie if you can guess which anime Im obsessed in rp-ing. Is pursuing cosplay.
Im.....not that good in describing my personality. Lets just say I dont like to sulk a lot,and I have a lot to learn in life. I dont think I act my age at all Bummer.
Sense of fashion: T-shirts Tight Jeans Miniskirts Sleeveless Short Shorts ARE A NO-NOThough there may be times I have to wear such blasphemys out of will I say yes to BOOTS ♥ Theyre freakin awesome.
But not as awesome as YAOI. =w= *SHOT*
For the images below youd probably go WHATISTHISIDONTEVEN-, disgusted, offended and negative-ness but Im a sucker for these and its my blog fosho'. Am I right or am I right? B3
☮ title: I belong to my sacrifice Posted on : Monday, December 8, 2008 @ 3:56 PM
LOVELESS
On his first day at his new school, twelve-year-old Ritsuka Aoyagi met a mysterious twenty year-old male named Soubi Agatsuma, a friend to Seimei - who is Ritsuka's late brother.
As Ritsuka quickly discovered, Seimei and Soubi acted as a pair involved in spell battles invoked by carefully selected words. Now Soubi is Ritsuka's 'sentouki', or Fighter Unit, and Ritsuka is his 'Sacrifice'. Together, they challenge Septimal Moon to find out the truth behind Seimei's murder and the reason for Ritsuka's amnesia and form an intimate bond as they unravel the mystery.
I find Loveless a confusing anime,really. There are still so many questions in my head that are unanswered and the anime ends with a 'hanger' - a possibility that there might be a sequel. Maybe I should read the manga. Mehh.
Confusing,yes, but its a beautiful story; with the concepts of life, love, friendship strongly emphasised here.
I felt sorry for Ritsuka though - he hasnt even reach puberty yet, but already deals with hardships of his brother's murder, Soubi's sudden proclamation of love and his responsibility as Soubi's 'master'. His personality made him somewhat 'emo', I have to admit.
The best part about this anime is the fact that CATS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ANIME - no,seriously. Nekomimi (also known as 'cat ears') plays an important part here. Not just those cute lolita maids serving cakes wearing fake cat parts. Basically nekomimi is universal at birth, so everyone has one. That is,if they are still virgins.
Cat ears represent virginity. So if theres a walking person without cat ears on, heh - its like telling the whole world that 'I got laid. WOOHOO!'.
Natsuo. Ritsuka. Youji.
Oh. And by the way, did you readers know that Im cosplaying as Ritsuka for the deviantart meet? =3
You guys can visit the CosDan site to check on any updated news about the DevMeet.
// it seems that I owe two people to do a tagged entry.....Off I go then ^__^"
Even if you embrace me until it's suffocating We will never become one. In a place deeper than gentleness Touching each other is merely pain. Please bind the two of us. We will dream no more, Joining hands in uncertainty Walking towards The cruel dawn.
True words are surely Somewhere in the true world, Lurking In our wordless night. Surely even now
Meeting each other in order to know loneliness, We won't know until we exchange a kiss. Even so, I am trembling with the joy Of having met you. Please support my heart. We will dream no more, We can't run to a warm place. We will surely overcome The cruel dawn. The abandoned quietness Will surely find The true words In order to lovingly hurt each other. Someday surely
Even if you embrace me until it's suffocating We will never become one. O cold starts before dawn, Please light The path that's just for us.