Biography
Yo,
blogger of Toy Soldiers here. Call me
DEE, and I like raving bunnies. Waiting for enrollment in
Laksmana College so right now Im like- what - a
HERMIT in the house or whatever along the line.
I enjoy having snacks, chocolates and PS2 beside me so yeah, its unhealthy. But if you buy me
CHEESECAKES, youre a saint with
epic Sephiroth wings. Current hobbies mostly involve my
laptop. Which means
youll probably find me hogging up
facebook,
youtube,
blogspot,
deviantart,
fanfiction,
aarinfantasy,
onemanga and yeah Im that slob to list more. Im getting a hang of
ROLEPLAYING
these days, and youll like totally win a free cookie if you can guess which anime Im obsessed in rp-ing. Is pursuing
cosplay.
Im.....not that good in describing my personality. Lets just say I dont like to sulk a lot,and I have a lot to learn in life.
I dont think I act my age at all Bummer.
Sense of fashion: T-shirts Tight Jeans Miniskirts Sleeveless Short Shorts
ARE A NO-NO Though there may be times I have to wear such blasphemys out of will
I say yes to
BOOTS ♥ Theyre freakin awesome.
But not as awesome as
YAOI. =w=
*SHOT*
For the images below youd probably go
WHATISTHISIDONTEVEN-, disgusted, offended and negative-ness but Im a sucker for these and its my blog fosho'.
Am I right or am I right? B3
(Banner images, button images, etc: Photobucket
'Welcome' image: manda_des from LJ)
♥ - ♥ - ♥
I would do more, but Im a slob. So yeah, WOO. \o/
☮
title: i'm his cooler teapot; far and invinsible
Posted on : Monday, March 24, 2008 @ 3:04 PM
maybe im just a
lazyass. since i have not post any updates on my blog. or perhaps im just
too busy, what being chosen as a
bridesmaid for my aunt's wedding -which turned to be
absofabulous and i had too much fun being vain and all that shit. or perhaps i just got
too preoccupied with my everest-sized homeworks which i haven't even laid a finger on....yet.
nahhhh.i just have no internet connection in my home. and my only time with an internet-accessed computer is somewhere at a gadong cafe.
PHOOEY.
and today, now that i have internet access-much to my delight-i'll just give this blog's readers [coughPRASANcough] a lill musings on what has happening during my absence.
well,there's the wedding. i was chosen as one of the bridesmaids and i get to design my own dress,as long as its not too revealing or 'eye-catching'er than the bride herself. so yeah,the dress i designed was not bad at all,since its quite multi-functional,and of course its kimono-based. haha. one of my cousins-hoho,you know who you are-made her dress so gorgeous that i had to debate on whether to swap our dresses or not. but in the end,we had to go with our own. nyehh. held at the UBD Chancellor Hall,the whole place was practically PACKED. good thing that my aunt booked a room for us. =) and so we did the typical thing; walking ohsoSLOWLY in front of the couple while holding our flowers and all. i could've sworn that i heard my own BROTHER making 'whistles' and 'psst-psst' at us. incest,yazin,incest.
but worst: I LOST MY MOBILE. i shall express my frustration by imagining thousands of Yagami Raito and L dressed in maid uniforms doing the chicken dance. this fact alone explains why im now unable to post pictures in here.
seriously,its so fucked up that i lost my mobile in a LOCKED room. i had to wait till my dad's car arrives so i can locked myself inside and cry.
sweet holy food on a dung,cant those thieves get any sadder than this? stealing my worn-out mobile. i shall curse you lot to oblivion.
next; my new look. ever since i was chosen as a bridesmaid,i've been thinking of changing my look. and so,i practically walked to my dad and said:
'Pa,dijah mau gunting rambut?'
'bah.'
'...sama highlight rambut?'
'.........warna? brown?'
'.........purple.'
my dad stared at me afterwards as if i have a second head or something. strangely,he shrugged it off and said 'manasaja'. i told the stylist to add fringes at the front and a lil trim around the back. conclusion: i ended up having a 'punkish' hairdo, highlighted trims of 'purple+red'. surprised, yet satisfied.
then;cosplay. im few steps closer on achieveing my cosplay outfits. seems that i had to meet with one of the agents to discuss with the payments. and the wigs need to be included too. sigh,didnt know the processes are this hard.
i would love to continue. but my hands told me not to. coz they're just too darn lazy. woe is I.
Labels: cosplay, hair, MIA, mobile, wedding